Flaherty house breakfast cranberry salad
Flaherty House Breakfast Cranberry Salad recipe
- One 1-pound bag of cranberries, rinsed
- 1 large unpeeled orange, quartered
- 1 large unpeeled red apple, quartered
- One 1-pound can crushed pineapple
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 small package lime Jellogelatin
- 1 small package orange Jellogelatin
Grind apple, orange, and cranberries in food processor. Add pineapple and sugar to other fruit. Mix together in large bowl. Let stand 2 hours. In separate bowl, dissolve both packages of gelatin in water and let soft set in refrigerator. After 2 hours or soft set, add gelatin mixture to fruit; refrigerate over night.
Use an ice cream scoop to serve on red leaf lettuce in a small individual bowl. Makes a great pick up and color to slices of cantaloupe or green melon.
Makes: enough for a crowd
Tags: recipe, Flaherty house breakfast cranberry salad, cooking, diy