Ez cornbread recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This is a quick and easy cornbread recipe adapted from a commercial recipe.
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 1 cup corn meal (finely ground)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk or soy milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup frozen corn
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 8×8 inch baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix in the milk, egg, oil, and corn until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake in a preheated oven for an hour. Check to make sure that it is baked all the way through by inserting a toothpick into the center and making sure that it comes out clean (dough on the toothpick means that it isn’t fully cooked).
Tags: recipe, Ez cornbread recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Ez cornbread recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com