Easy turkey meatloaf recipe
Easy Turkey Meatloaf
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Easy to remember, easy to prepare, and easy to modify to meet your personal tastes. Some suggestions for optional ingredients for the meatloaf are minced garlic, chopped green peppers, chopped fresh mushrooms, and coarse shredded (low moisture) cheese. Cover with my Easy Sweet and Tangy Mustard Sauce, or your favorite glaze.
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 (6 ounce) box seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesause
- 1 medium egg
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- Easy Sweet and Tangy Mustard Sauce:
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Using your hands, in a large mixing bowl, blend all meatloaf ingredients. Place in a glass or ceramic bread pan (packing it tightly).
3. Mix glaze ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over meatloaf.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes.
5. Allow to rest (in the pan) for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Reference: Easy turkey meatloaf recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.