Easy turkey alfredo pizza recipe
Easy Turkey Alfredo PizzaThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A fresh, filling pizza with the creamy flavor of Alfredo sauce.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 1 (14 ounce) prebaked Italian bread pizza crust, such as Boboli(R)
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- 1/2 cup jarred Alfredo sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and pressed dry
- 1 cup shredded cooked turkey breast
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Fontina cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Rub the cut sides of garlic halves over the crust and set the crust on a baking sheet. Brush the crust with Alfredo sauce.
3. Stir spinach and turkey together in a bowl; season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Spread on the crust, then top with Fontina and red pepper flakes.
4. Bake for about 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Slice into wedges and serve.
Reference: Easy turkey alfredo pizza recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)