Easy garlic pepper pork loin recipe
Easy Garlic Pepper Pork Loin
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A big pork loin roasted simply, after a four hour flavor immersion in garlic and pepper.
Ready in: 4 hours 45 mins
- 1 (2 3/4 pound) pork loin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons mixed peppercorns, crushed
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 35 mins | Extra time: 4 hours, marinating
1. Brush pork loin with oil, then season with garlic, rosemary, and peppercorns. Wrap with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 4 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
3. Unwrap pork loin and place in a roasting pan. Bake for 35 minutes, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes, then slice to serve.
Reference: Easy garlic pepper pork loin recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.