Easy fried catfish recipe
Easy Fried Catfish
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Quick, tasty, floured, fried catfish fillets.
Ready in: 10 mins
- 5 small thawed catfish fillets or equivalent
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons blackened seasoning
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Pat catfish fillets dry with paper towels. Pour butter onto large plate. Mix flour and blackened seasoning on large plate.
2. Heat oil in large frying pan on medium heat.
3. Coat fillets one at a time in the butter and then in the flour mix. Place fillets in pan and cook for 5 minutes or until flesh pulls apart easily.
Reference: Easy fried catfish recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.