Easy english toffee chip cookies recipe
Easy English Toffee Chip Cookies
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A change from the usual chocolate chip cookies, but just as easy.
Ready in: 25 mins
Makes: 7 dozen
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 cups instant oatmeal, ground in blender or food processor
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces English toffee bits
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream margarine, oil, and sugars with a hand mixer. Add eggs and vanilla, and blend well.
3. Stir in flour, oatmeal, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Then add chocolate, toffee, and pecans. Stir until well mixed.
4. Using a 2 teaspoon measure, scoop out the dough onto the baking sheets. Place cookies 3 inches apart.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Reference: Easy english toffee chip cookies recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.