Easy cheese ball recipe
Easy Cheese Ball
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Very simple for anyone to make and all to enjoy.I am always asked for this recipe and to bring it to all the parties.Add your favorite crackers and it’s a hit everytime!!
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 4 (8 ounce) pkgs cream cheese
- 2 bunches green onion
- 4 pkgs corned beef (Buddig Meat(R))
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce(optional)
Prep: 10 mins
| Extra time: 1 hour, chilling
1. Soften cheese to room temperature.
2. Dice green onions.
3. Finely Julienne corned beef into strips.
4. Add all ingredients (including Worcestershire sauce) together.
5. Form into a ball and serve.
6. Is better if chilled for an hour.
Reference: Easy cheese ball recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.