Easy brown sugar meatloaf in the toaster oven recipe
Easy Brown Sugar Meatloaf in the Toaster OvenThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis easy brown sugar meatloaf recipe is perfect for those who want a delicious and satisfying meal without the hassle of using a traditional oven. Made in the toaster oven, this recipe is quick, convenient, and packed with flavor. The combination of brown sugar and savory spices creates a mouthwatering glaze that caramelizes beautifully on top of the meatloaf. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal prep time, you can enjoy a comforting and hearty meal in no time.
Keywords: easy, brown sugar meatloaf, toaster oven recipe, quick, convenient.
Easy brown sugar meatloaf in the toaster oven recipe details
The secret to this simple meatloaf recipe is a brown sugar crust. Read on to see how you make it happen. Great for the ovenless or just to save space in your oven for other food.
Ready in: 1 hour 20 mins
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees F and coat a 5×9-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Sprinkle pan with brown sugar, then pour the ketchup into the pan. This will give the top of the meatloaf a sweet crust.
3. Toss beef, milk, eggs, salt, pepper, onion, ginger, and bread crumbs together in a bowl. Form into a loaf and place in the pan.
4. Bake for 1 hour.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Easy brown sugar meatloaf in the toaster oven recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 100 times, 1 visit(s) today