Easy bachelor meatloaf in the toaster oven recipe
Easy Bachelor Meatloaf in the Toaster Oven
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Made with beef and bulk sausage for extra flavor, this simple meatloaf won’t dry out in the toaster oven like meatloaves sometimes can.
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound bulk italian sausage
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup ketchup
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking pan with foil.
2. Lightly toss beef, sausage, egg, onion, milk, and breadcrumbs together in a mixing bowl. Salt and pepper, form into a flat (3-inch) loaf, and place on baking pan.
3. Whisk together the brown sugar, mustard, and ketchup in a small bowl. Brush over the meatloaf.
4. Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, until meat is cooked through.
Reference: Easy bachelor meatloaf in the toaster oven recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)