Dark but lovely cobbler recipe
Dark but Lovely CobblerThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A super easy way to make delicious cobbler. Feel free to mix and match whatever fruit and topping combination you like.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon butter
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread the pie filling evenly into a 8×8 or 9×9 pan with a spatula.
2. Mix cake mix and water together in a bowl untill the mixture is crumbly. Top fruit with cake and water mixture. Evenly top cake with small dollops of butter.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until the fruit begins to bubble through the crust, 30 to 35 minutes.
4. Serve with ice cream or enjoy as is.
Reference: Dark but lovely cobbler recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)