Cream puff cake recipe
Cream Puff Cake Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
1. All purpose flour (1c)
2. butter (1/2c)
3. water (1c)
4. eggs (4)
5. chocolate syrup (1/4c)
6. frozen whipped topping, thawed (1 container about 12 ounce)
7. instant vanilla pudding mix (3 packages about 3.5 ounce)
8. milk (4c)
9. cream cheese (1package about 8 ounce)
Method of preparation
1. First heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Take a large heavy saucepan; place it over medium high heat. Heat butter and then add water and keep it to boil. Turn down the heat to low and add flour in it. Cook it by stirring until the flour forms a ball.
2. Take off the pan from heat and place the flour ball in a large bowl. Beat eggs in it one by one and beat it well after each addition. Take an ungreased baking pan of 9*13 inch; spread the mixture in the bottom and up side of pan.
3. Now place the pan in oven and bake it for about 35 minutes at 400 degrees F. Then take out the cake from oven and keep it to cool completely.
4. To make filling, take a large bowl, add milk and mix cream cheese in it until the mixture becomes smooth. Then add the pudding mix in it and beat it until it gets thickened.
5. Now spread this mixture over the cooled shell, spread whipped topping over it and then sprinkle chocolate syrup over the top. Now the cream puff cake is ready to serve
Number of servings – 24
Reference: Cream puff cake recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.