Cream chocolate drops recipe
Cream Chocolate Drops recipe⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
- 1 medium can crushed pineapple (well drained)
- 1 jar maraschino cherries (cut-up and drained)
- One 7-ounce bag of coconut
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1/2 pound butter
- 3 to 4 boxes confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dipping Chocolate:
- Two 12-ounce bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cake paraffin wax
Mix pineapple, cherries, coconut, walnuts, butter, sugar and vanilla well. Shape into small balls. Put into refrigerator and chill. Melt chocolate and wax in double boiler. Dip balls into chocolate.
Tags: recipe, Cream chocolate drops recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Cream chocolate drops recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com