Cream cheese chicken lasagna recipe
Cream Cheese Chicken Lasagna
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This recipe, adapted to use the traditional flavors of Classico® Pasta Sauce, was originally submitted by Allrecipes home cook Caroline.
Ready in: 1 hour 30 mins
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 26 ounces Classico® Tomato and Basil Sauce
Prep: 25 mins | Cook: 1 hour 5 mins
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, place the chicken in a saucepan with enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Cook for 20 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove from saucepan, and shred.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Dissolve the bouillon cube in hot water. In a large bowl, mix the chicken with the bouillon, cream cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
4. Spread 1/3 of pasta sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Cover with the chicken mixture, and top with 3 lasagna noodles; repeat. Top with remaining sauce, and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
Reference: Cream cheese chicken lasagna recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.