Coastal chocolate chip cookies recipe
Coastal Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks, 1/2 pound) butter or shortening, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (one 12-ounce package) milk, semi-sweet, or mixed large chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl, set aside. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in large mixing bowl until well blended, smooth, and creamy. Add eggs one a a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chips and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in airtight container.
Reference: Coastal chocolate chip cookies recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.