Cinnamon apple waffles recipe
Cinnamon Apple WafflesThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis delicious cinnamon apple waffles recipe is the perfect way to start your morning with a warm and comforting breakfast. The combination of fluffy waffles infused with cinnamon and topped with sweet, caramelized apples will leave your taste buds craving for more. This recipe is easy to make and requires simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Whether you're looking for a special weekend treat or a quick weekday breakfast, these cinnamon apple waffles are sure to satisfy your cravings.
Keywords: cinnamon, apple, waffles, breakfast, recipe
Cinnamon apple waffles recipe details
These yummy apple cinnamon waffles are sure to please any crowd. They are fluffy, flavorful and lovely topped with some apple pie filling and fresh maple syrup! They are lower in fat than most waffles but do not lack in taste or texture.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 3 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 1/4 cups skim milk
- 7 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 3/4 cup pre-made canned apple pie filling, mashed
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3 egg whites
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins | Extra time: 15 mins
1. Preheat waffle iron.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
3. Stir in milk, oil and egg substitute until mixture is smooth. Add cinnamon and mashed pie filling and stir until well blended.
4. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gently fold egg whites into batter.
5. Spray waffle iron with non stick cooking spray (done before each waffle batch). Pour mixture into iron, spreading evenly. Bake waffles until golden brown.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Cinnamon apple waffles recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.