Chermoula sauce recipe
Chermoula SauceThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This classic sauce of North Africa is typically served over fish and vegetables. Or use it as a marinade to flavor beef and chicken.
Ready in: 5 mins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 serrano chile pepper, minced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leavs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins
1. Pulse all ingredients together in a food processor until smooth. Serve over fish or with vegetables.
Reference: Chermoula sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)