Cheesy green onion quiche recipe
Cheesy Green Onion Quiche recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
- One 9-inch pie crust
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose unbleached flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Black and red pepper to taste
Crumble bacon into the bottom of prepared pie crust. Sprinkle cheeses on top of bacon. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over bacon and cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Reference: Cheesy green onion quiche recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.