Cheesy bacon toasts recipe
Cheesy Bacon ToastsThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis Cheesy Bacon Toasts recipe is the ultimate comfort food that combines crispy bacon, melted cheese, and toasted bread. It's a simple yet delicious dish that can be enjoyed as a snack, appetizer, or even a quick breakfast option. The combination of savory bacon and gooey cheese creates a mouthwatering flavor explosion in every bite. With just a few ingredients and minimal prep time, this recipe is perfect for busy weekdays or lazy weekends. Get ready to indulge in a cheesy and bacon-filled delight that will leave you craving for more!
Keywords: Cheesy, Bacon, Toasts, Recipe, Comfort food
Cheesy bacon toasts recipe details
Cheese and bacon on bread: What could go wrong? An easy appetizer to serve up to your football buddies.
Ready in: 30 mins
IngredientsMakes: 24 pieces
- 6 bacon slices
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds, chopped
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread, cut into 1/2-inch slices
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels, then crumble.
3. Stir mayonnaise, Worcestershire, cheese, onions, almonds, and bacon together in a bowl. Top each slice of bread with the mixture.
4. Set the pieces on the baking sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes, until the cheese has melted. Serve.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Cheesy bacon toasts recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 27 times, 1 visit(s) today