Chapel house fruit salad
Chapel House Fruit Salad recipe
People always ask me how I make this and I always laugh because it is so easy and everyone loves it!Kristi
- 1 apple, cut into chunks
- 1 orange, cut into chunks
- 3 to 4 strawberries, cut into chunks
- 1 peach, cut into chunks
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup of flavored yogurt, chefs choice of flavor
- 1 cup of granola cereal, approximately
Put fruit in a bowl and mix. Add flavored yogurt and granola and mix well. Serve cool.
Any fruit can be used, and cornflakes can be substituted for granola.
Tags: recipe, Chapel house fruit salad, cooking, diy