Cajun seasoning recipe
Cajun SeasoningThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A killer Cajun/Creole seasoning that goes well on steak, chicken, fish, veggies, you name it… Best when cooked over white hot coals outside, as this mixture can generate a lot of smoke.
Ready in: 5 mins
- 5 teaspoons paprika
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins
1. Mix all ingredients and store in an air-tight container.
2. When ready to use, lightly oil food to be cooked, and rub spice mixture generously on all sides.
Reference: Cajun seasoning recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)