Broccoli QuicheThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- Prepared Pie Crust
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 3 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half & half or milk
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli or frozen broccoli
- 3 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 tomatoes, medium, sliced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine eggs, half & half, onion, salt, and thyme. Set aside. Layer broccoli and cheeses in pie crust-lined pan. Pour egg mixture over broccoli and cheese. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes. Place sliced tomatoes on top and broil one minute.
Reference: Broccoli quiche
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)