Brisket braised in coffee recipe
Brisket Braised in CoffeeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A smoky and sweet slow-baked brisket. Four hours in the oven with coffee, brown sugar, and chili sauce makes for incredible flavor.
Ready in: 4 hours 20 mins
- 2 cups brewed coffee
- 1 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (5 pound) beef brisket
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 4 hours
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Combine all ingredients except brisket in a mixing bowl and stir well.
3. Set the brisket in a roasting pan and pour the coffee mixture on top. Cover with foil.
4. Bake for 2 hours, then slice the meat and return to the roasting pan with the sauce. Cook for another 2 hours, until brisket is falling-apart tender.
Reference: Brisket braised in coffee recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)