Breakfast pie recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
An alternative to the breakfast omelet.
Ready in: 55 mins
- nonstick cooking spray,
- 8 ounces cooked ham
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 medium onions,chopped
- 1 small green pepper,chopped
- 8 egg whites
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk (your preferance)
- black pepper to taste
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 45 mins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9-inch round pan with nonstick spray; set aside.
2. Spread ham over bottom of pan. Top evenly with mushrooms, onions and green peppers.
3. In a bowl, whisk together egg whites, mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, milk, and black pepper. Pour over vegetables in pan.
4. Bake for 45 minutes,or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. remove from oven and place on cooling rack.
Reference: Breakfast pie recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.