Bourbon street fishwiches recipe
Bourbon Street Fishwiches
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Breaded grouper–a Southern favorite–goes on a roll with a classic New Orleans blended spread.
Ready in: 26 mins
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup drained giardiniera (Italian-style pickled vegetables, usually in condiments aisle)
- 1/2 cup Sicilian green olives
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup oilve oil
- 4 (6 ounce) grouper fillets
- Old Bay(R) seasoning
- Black pepper
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- 4 leaves lettuce
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 6 mins
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Stir butter together with garlic, thyme, and hot sauce in a bowl.
3. Pulse sun-dried tomatoes, giardiniera, green olives, parsley, and olive oil together in a food processor until smooth.
4. Coat grouper with garlic butter, then season with Old Bay(R) and black pepper. Grill for about 6 minutes, flipping once midway through cooking time, until fish is firm and cooked through.
5. Build sandwiches on kaiser rolls with some of the tomato giardiniera mixture, a piece of fish, and lettuce. Serve.
Reference: Bourbon street fishwiches recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)