Boozy bacon pork chops recipe
Boozy Bacon Pork ChopsThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the tantalizing Boozy Bacon Pork Chops recipe, a delightful dish that combines the smoky flavors of bacon with the richness of pork chops. This recipe is perfect for those looking to add a touch of indulgence to their meal. The combination of the boozy marinade and crispy bacon creates a mouthwatering flavor profile that will leave you craving more. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or simply treating yourself, these pork chops are sure to impress.
Keywords: Boozy, Bacon, Pork chops, Recipe, Indulgence
Boozy bacon pork chops recipe details
Simple pork chops covered with a classy wine, bacon and mushroom sauce.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 bacon strips, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup marsala wine
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Whisk cornstarch with chicken broth in a bowl.
2. Season pork with pepper, then coat in flour.
3. Pour oil into a large skillet and set over medium heat. Cook pork chops in hot oil for 8 to 10 minutes, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Transfer to plate and cover with foil.
4. Add mushrooms, onion, and bacon to the skillet. Cook until bacon is crisp, about 5 minutes, then stir in garlic and cook until the garlic begins to release it’s smell, about 1 minute.
5. Pour wine into the skillet, stir well, then add the cornstarch mixture. When the liquids come to a boil, simmer for 2 minutes to thicken.
6. Serve pork chops with the sauce spooned over each.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Boozy bacon pork chops recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 38 times, 1 visit(s) today