Recipe for blackbean fish
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
350g fish fillet, sliced
1 red pepper, deseeded and cut in squares
1 green pepper, deseeded and cut in squares
2 onions, cubed
1 tbsp cornstarch
1.5 tbsp oil
Dash of pepper
3 tbsp cooking oil
3 tbsp garlic & blackbean sauce
1 tsp sugar
3 tbsp water, if necessary
- Prepare all the vegetables. Set aside.
- Combine all marinating ingredients and fish slices in bowl. Stir well to coat fish slices. Marinate for 1-1.5 hours.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok. Fry onions and blackbean sauce until fragrant. Add marinated fish and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Add water if too dry.
- Add pepper squares and continue to stir fry until fish is fully cooked.
- Season with sugar. Dish out and serve hot with rice.
Reference: Blackbean fish
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)