Black thai pork recipe
Black Thai Pork⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Don’t let the list of ingredients throw you. Once everything is ready, this is a simple dish to prepare. Pork strips are easier to cut if you partially freeze the chops before cutting. Serve with baby corn and hot tea.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 4 boneless pork chops, cut into stir-fry strips
- 1 cup salsa OR picante sauce
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed, toasted if desired
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 3 cups hot cooked cellophane noodles or rice
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. For sauce, in a medium saucepan combine salsa, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, molasses and water. Bring to boiling, stirring often. Keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, in a plastic or paper bag combine chili powder, ginger, garlic salt and pepper. Add pork strips; shake until pork is coated with spice mixture.
3. In a large skillet heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat; cook and stir pork strips for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through. Spoon the sauce onto individual plates. Arrange the pork strips on top of sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seed, then top with green onions. Serve with noodles or rice.
Tags: recipe, Black thai pork recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Black thai pork recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com