Bill ballistik’s big bold bambi burger recipe
Bill Ballistik’s Big Bold Bambi BurgerThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing Bill Ballistik's Big Bold Bambi Burger Recipe - a mouthwatering delight that combines the best of flavors and textures. This recipe takes the classic burger to a whole new level by infusing it with a bold twist of venison meat, giving it a unique and irresistible taste. With a perfect balance of savory seasonings and juicy patties, this burger is sure to satisfy even the most discerning carnivores. Get ready to indulge in a culinary adventure that celebrates the richness of flavors and the thrill of trying something extraordinary.
Keywords: Bill Ballistik, Big Bold Bambi Burger, recipe, venison meat, savory seasonings.
Bill ballistik's big bold bambi burger recipe details
These are grand, zesty deerburgers, they’re spicy and good for anytime that calls for a cheeseburger.
Ready in: 30 mins
IngredientsMakes: 6 Bambi burgers
- 1 1/2 pounds ground venison
- 1/2 pound ground beef (20 to 30 percent fat)
- 2 tablespoons Heinz(R) Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana(R) Hot Sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 9 slices pepper Jack cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat grill to medium and lightly oil grate.
2. Combine all but the last two ingredients listed in large bowl and mix gently. Form into six large patties, indenting slightly in center.
3. Place patties on grill and cover for five minutes. Flip patties on other side. Fold 6 cheese slices down the center to create halves, place in an ‘X’ shape across the patties after about 2 minutes or so. Fold remaining 3 cheese slices in half to give each patty a third strip.
4. Serve on hamburger buns with desired condiments.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Bill ballistik’s big bold bambi burger recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 58 times, 1 visit(s) today