Big b cream recipe
Big B CreamThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the delightful "Big B Cream" recipe, a heavenly dessert that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings. This recipe is a perfect blend of rich creaminess and luscious flavors, making it an irresistible treat for all dessert lovers. With just a few simple ingredients and easy steps, you can whip up this delicious dessert in no time. Indulge in the velvety smoothness of this creamy delight, and prepare to be transported to dessert heaven.
Keywords: Big B Cream, recipe, dessert, creamy, sweet tooth.
Big b cream recipe details
This is a frozen alcohol after-dinner treat. I’m not to sure how original it is. But I’ve tended bar for a good part of 15 years and was playing around. And came up with this recipe at a new establishment where I was fortunate to have room to play around with ideas. At that time we had a chef, and I tried it on him (as a real critic) and he was impressed enough that it became a feature summer after dinner drink dessert listed on their menu.
Ready in: 5 mins
- 1/2 ounce Coffee Liquor
- 1/2 ounce Butterscotch flavovered Schnapps
- 1/2 ounce Amaretto
- 1/2 ounce Irish Cream Liquor
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 banana
- dash nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins
1. In a blender add coffee liquor, butterscotch schnapps, Amaretto, Irish Cream, heavy cream, vanilla ice cream ( scoop maybe two), peeled banana, and a dash of nutmeg, easy on the dash. Of course blend with ice.
2. After you have a slushy product. pour into a hurricane or similar 12 ounce glass. Top with whipped cream and lightly sprinkle nutmeg on top as a garnish.
3. And don’t forget the Tom Cruise smile when making and serving.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Big b cream recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.