Beaver pond farm b&b
Beaver Pond Farm B&B recipe
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- One 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 cups (1/2 inch cubes) egg bread (about 14 ounces)
- 1 cup golden raisins
- Maple Yogurt
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup grade B maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Butter a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Whisk together milk, cream, pumpkin sugar, eggs, salt, spices and vanilla. Fold in bread cubes and stir in raisins. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish. Let stand for 15 minutes.
Bake in a water bath until tester in center comes out clean, about 50-60 minutes. Meanwhile whisk together maple syrup, vanilla and yogurt. Serve over bread.
Tags: recipe, Beaver pond farm b&b, cooking, diy