Bbq chicken wings with spicy peach sauce recipe
BBQ Chicken Wings with Spicy Peach Sauce
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A new take on hot wings–marinated in a garlic/peach/BBQ sauce combo, then dipped in a spicy peach sauce.
Ready in: 1 hour 20 mins
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 peaches, peeled and chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 24 chicken wings, separated at the joint (tips discarded)
- 1 cup peach jam
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 30 mins | Extra time: 30 mins, marinating
1. Pour barbecue sauce into a food processor. Add 1 clove garlic and peaches. Pulse to combine, then add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Pour 1/2 cup into a bowl and pour the remainder into a large plastic resealable bag.
2. Add chicken to the resealable bag. Seal, turn to coat, and refrigerate to marinade for 30 minutes.
3. Stir peach jam, vinegar, 1 clove garlic, hot sauce, and 1/2 teaspoons salt together in a saucepan and set over medium heat. Cook for about 5 minutes to thicken, then remove from heat.
4. Preheat grill to low. Drain chicken from marinade and place on grill. Close lid and cook for about 30 minutes, turning and brushing with reserved barbecue sauce every few minutes.
5. Serve grilled wings with peach sauce for dipping.
Tags: recipe, Bbq chicken wings with spicy peach sauce recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Bbq chicken wings with spicy peach sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com