Baked cheese and ham omelet for six recipe
Baked Cheese and Ham Omelet for SixThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A big morning meal for all your troops. Adapted from the 1910 Manual for Army Cooks.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 3 tablespoons bacon fat or butter
- 12 eggs
- 4 ounces half and half
- 6 1/2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked ham
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Dot bacon fat or butter in an empty 8×8-inch baking dish. Put dish in oven and heat with the oven.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and half and half. Whisk in the water, add cheese and ham, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. When the fat in the baking dish is sizzling and the oven is fully preheated, pour the egg mixture into the hot baking dish. Bake until eggs are set, about 15 minutes.
Reference: Baked cheese and ham omelet for six recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)