Bacon mushroom pizza with alfredo sauce recipe
Bacon Mushroom Pizza with Alfredo Sauce
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A twist on your typical tomato sauce pizza, this man’s pizza is all savory–with bacon, mushrooms and alfredo sauce.
Ready in: 50 mins
- 1/2 pound bacon slices
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 cup store-bought Alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large Portobello mushrooms, de-stemmed and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Put the bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until cooked through, but not crispy (it’ll crisp when you cook the pizza), then cut into one-inch slices.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and coat a pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Roll out dough to a 15-inch circle, or however thin you want your crust to be. Place on prepared pizza pan and bake for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
4. Spread dough with sauce, sprinkle with cheese, arrange mushrooms and bacon on top, and sprinkle with pepper.
5. Bake pizza for 15 minutes more.
Reference: Bacon mushroom pizza with alfredo sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.