Bacon mushroom pizza with alfredo sauce recipe
Bacon Mushroom Pizza with Alfredo SauceThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIndulge in the savory and irresistible flavors of a Bacon Mushroom Pizza with Alfredo Sauce. This delectable recipe combines the smoky goodness of bacon, earthy mushrooms, and creamy alfredo sauce, all atop a crispy pizza crust. Perfect for a cozy night in or a gathering with friends, this pizza delivers a mouthwatering combination of ingredients that will leave you craving for more. Get ready to savor every bite of this cheesy, flavorful, and comforting dish.
Keywords: bacon mushroom pizza, alfredo sauce, recipe, savory, indulgent
Bacon mushroom pizza with alfredo sauce recipe details
A twist on your typical tomato sauce pizza, this man’s pizza is all savory–with bacon, mushrooms and alfredo sauce.
Ready in: 50 mins
- 1/2 pound bacon slices
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 cup store-bought Alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large Portobello mushrooms, de-stemmed and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Put the bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until cooked through, but not crispy (it’ll crisp when you cook the pizza), then cut into one-inch slices.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and coat a pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Roll out dough to a 15-inch circle, or however thin you want your crust to be. Place on prepared pizza pan and bake for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
4. Spread dough with sauce, sprinkle with cheese, arrange mushrooms and bacon on top, and sprinkle with pepper.
5. Bake pizza for 15 minutes more.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Bacon mushroom pizza with alfredo sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 32 times, 1 visit(s) today