Baba Ghannooj⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
- 1 eggplant
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup scallions, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
Bake eggplant in a 350-degree oven until soft. Cut eggplant in half and scrape out pulp, and rough chop.
Place all ingredients, except parsley, into a blender. Puree until smooth, taste for salt, and garnish with chopped parsley.
Serve with toasted pita bread wedges.
Check out this recipe book if you would like to cook something tasty AND healthy!
Tags: recipe, Baba ghannooj, diy, how to cook, prepare Baba ghannooj Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com