- 2 cups asparagus, cut into pieces and cooked
- 4 eggs, hard cooked and sliced
- 1 cup plus 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 to 3 Tablespoons butter
- One 10.75-ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 10 biscuits
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a square 9 x 9-inch pan, layer 1/2 the asparagus, eggs, and cheese and dot with butter. Repeat layers. Spoon soup evenly over layers. Bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
Make biscuits and cut into 2-inch rounds. Sprinkle sesame seeds on a plate and press the top of each biscuit into the seeds. Arrange biscuits, seed side up, over hot mixture. Return to the oven and bake an additional 18 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are a deep golden brown. Serve hot from the oven.
Tags: recipe, Asparagus casserole, cooking, diy