Airy mount alsacienne
Airy Mount Alsacienne recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
- 1 Pillsburypie crust
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 1 medium-sized green or red bell pepper, diced
- One 14-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 heaping cooking spoon sour cream
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine
Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. Place pie crust in plate; flute edges. Saute onion, pepper, and tomatoes over medium heat with 1/2 stick butter or margarine. Pour mixture in pie crust and let set. Garnish with sour cream.
Reference: Airy mount alsacienne
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.