Adult Apple Pie Drink Recipe
Adult Apple Pie DrinkThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Very smooth and very potent drink for your jug. Always a favorite! Be careful, very mild taste, very strong drink. A little goes a long way towards a hangover.
Ready in: 2 days 15 mins
- 1 gallon pasteurized apple cider
- 1 cup lite brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 750 ml. vodka
Preparation methodPrep: 2 days | Cook: 15 mins
1. Place about 1 quart of cider in sauce pan with brown sugar. Simmer on low until brown sugar is mixed with cider.
2. Add to balance of cider and put in cinnamon stick.
3. Let sit for at least 2 days.
4. Remove cinnamon stick and add 750 ML. (1/5) vodka.
Reference: Adult Apple Pie Drink Recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 53 times, 1 visits today)