Vanilla poppy seed cake recipe
Vanilla Poppy Seed CakeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Ready in: 50 mins
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 2 to 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 40 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat two loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until blended. Pour into loaf pans.
3. Bake for 40 minutes.
Reference: Vanilla poppy seed cake recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)