The best chicken pot pie recipe
The Best Chicken Pot Pie
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This is not your ordinary pot pie. Sour cream, Cream of mushroom, and Cream of chicken give this recipe something the whole family will love.
Ready in: 1 hour 25 mins
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 16oz. Sour Cream
- 1 Cans Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 Cans Cream of Mushroom soup
- 2 Cans Veg-All(R)
- 1 Pack of Ritz(R) Crackers
- 1 Deep dish pie Crust
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 1 hour 10 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Bake chicken in oven at 350 for about 30 min. Once Chicken is done cut into cubes.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine chicken,cream of chicken,cream of mushroom,sour cream,and veg-all together. Make sure to mix all ingredients completely. Pour chicken mixture into the pie crust. Crumble crackers over the top of your filling.
4. Bake at 350 for 40 min. or until filling starts to bubble.
Reference: The best chicken pot pie recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.