Sweet grilled pork tenderloin recipe
Sweet Grilled Pork Tenderloin
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
That’s “sweet” as in sugary, but it could also be “sweet” as in really awesome. A very easy recipe for BBQed pork tenderloin.
Ready in: 8 hours 30 mins
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloin
- 4 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins | Extra time: 8 hours, marinating
1. Pour soy sauce into a large plastic resealable bag. Add garlic, ginger, and pork. Seal and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate. Drain.
2. Stir honey, sugar, and oil together in a saucepan and set over low heat to melt. When sugar has fully dissolved, turn off the heat.
3. Preheat grill for medium-high indirect heat. Lightly oil grate.
4. Set pork on the grill, brush with honey sauce, and close lid. Cook for about 20 minutes, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F, lifting lid to flip pork and brush with honey sauce a few more times throughout cooking time to keep meat moist.
5. Remove pork from heat and let rest for 5 minutes to allow meat juices to settle, then slice and serve.
Tags: recipe, Sweet grilled pork tenderloin recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Sweet grilled pork tenderloin recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com