Stuffed peppers with fish recipe
Stuffed Peppers With Fish Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
1. Salmon (1small can)
2. grated parmesan cheese (2tbsp)
3. butter or margarine (2tbsp)
4. fresh lemon juice (1tsp)
5. salt and pepper (to taste)
6. milk (1/2c)
7. slightly beaten egg (1)
8. divided soft bread crumbs (1c)
9. finely chopped onion (1tbsp)
10. split seeds and membrane removed, green bell peppers (4)
Method of preparation
1. Take bell peppers, boil them in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes and then drain them. Take a bowl, mix onion, bread crumbs, milk, egg, lemon juice, salmon, salt and pepper in it.
2. Now fill the peppers with remaining half cup of bread crumbs and then sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the stuffed peppers.
3. Take a shallow baking dish, place the stuffed peppers in the dish and bake them at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes. When they get ready then serve them hot.
Number of servings – 4
Reference: Stuffed peppers with fish recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.