Spring hill ranch sloppy joes recipe
Spring Hill Ranch Sloppy JoesThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThe Spring Hill Ranch Sloppy Joes recipe is a delicious twist on the classic American comfort food. This recipe takes the traditional sloppy joes and adds a unique ranch flavor, making it even more flavorful and satisfying. With a combination of ground beef, onions, bell peppers, and a tangy ranch sauce, these sloppy joes are sure to be a hit with both kids and adults alike. Serve them on soft burger buns for a quick and easy weeknight dinner that everyone will love.
Keywords: Spring Hill Ranch, sloppy joes, recipe, comfort food, ranch flavor.
spring hill ranch sloppy joes recipe details
Easy and quick, this is also one of those comfort foods that is a must in every home. Here’s a great recipe for what we feel is the best sloppy Joe out there!
Ready in: 45 mins
- 2 Tablespoons Canola oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1 1/2 pounds 80/20 lean ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup (homemade is best!)
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 Hamburger buns or potato rolls, split and toasted
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 35 mins
1. Heat the canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and green pepper. Cook until slightly softened, then add the ground beef. Cook until the beef is browned, and drain off the excess grease.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, stir together the ketchup, vinegar, mustard, brown sugar, ground cloves, and salt.
3. Stir the ketchup mixture into the browned beef mixture. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
4. If the sauce is too thin, dissolve 1 or 2 tablespoons of flour or cornstarch in an equal amount of water. Stir this into the meat mixture and bring to a boil for a moment. Serve on the toasted buns.Freezing tip
Refrigerates well for up to a week or freezes for up to a year.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Spring hill ranch sloppy joes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.