Spicy tomato drink recipe
Spicy Tomato DrinkThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Very tasty drink, high in potassium. Not just bland tomato juice.
Ready in: 10 mins
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 2 tablespoons Adobo seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins
1. Combine all ingredients in a 2 quart container, mix well. Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve as is, or add vodka for the best Bloody Mary.
Reference: Spicy tomato drink recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)