Spicy cajun walnuts recipe
Spicy Cajun Walnuts
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Toasted walnuts with Cajun seasonings are a perfect snack or for watching a ballgame!
Ready in: 45 mins
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 cups (1 pound) walnut halves or 2 cups walnuts and 2 cups almonds
Prep: 25 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Preheat oven to 360 degrees F. Coat a large, shallow baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, place egg whites, water, cayenne, herbs, garlic salt and paprika. Beat with a whisk until blended. Add walnuts and toss until evenly coated. Spread evenly on baking sheet.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until nuts look dry and toasted, stirring once halfway through, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool. Store in airtight container.
Tags: recipe, Spicy cajun walnuts recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Spicy cajun walnuts recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com