Spaghetti Sauce recipe
From the High Country of Wyoming Recipes from the Flying A Guest Ranch Cookbook.
- 1 pound ground meat (or hot sausage)
- 2 to 3 ounces chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt or 1 clove fresh garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- dash basil
- One 6-ounce can tomato paste
- One 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- One 16-ounce can tomatoes
Brown meat and add mushrooms to saute. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 1 hour. Serve over hot pasta or with Spinach Lasagna.
Tags: recipe, Spaghetti sauce, cooking, diy