Roast pumpkin and lamb salad recipe
Roast Pumpkin and Lamb Salad
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Australian. Tip Get some Small dinner rolls chuck in microwave 20 seconds serve with salad.
Ready in: 50 mins
- 1 2-3 pound pumpkin
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts kernels
- 2 tablespoons crushed Garlic
- 1 1/4 pound lamb fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 Red onion cut into small wedges
- 5 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup balsamic dressing
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (190 degrees C). Peel and dice pumpkin into 1/2-inch blocks. Put on a greased oven tray add olive oil over pumpkin roast for 15 min or until ready
2. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to a pan and heat stir fry nuts until golden and place to the side Add garlic and half the lamb to the pan and cook Put to the side with the nuts then cook the remaining lamb add everything back to the pan, add onion, and cook for another minute.
3. Combine Spinach roast pumpkin, lamb, pine nuts, and balsamic dressing toss to combine everything together serve straight away.
Tags: recipe, Roast pumpkin and lamb salad recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Roast pumpkin and lamb salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com