Roast pork tenderloins with sweet berry sauce recipe
Roast Pork Tenderloins with Sweet Berry Sauce
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Wow your family with tender slices of pork served with a sweet sauce featuring blueberries and cherries.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups port wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Coat pork tenderloins with 1 teaspoon olive oil each. Combine 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, and season pork with the mixture. Set in a roasting pan. Insert a meat thermometer into the middle of one of the tenderloins.
3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Meanwhile, make the sauce.
4. Pour 1 teaspoon oil into a saucepan and set over medium heat. Add shallot and cook, stirring, in hot oil for about 5 minutes. Then add port wine, chicken broth, blueberries, cherries, and 1/4 teaspoon rosemary.
5. When the sauce ingredients come to a boil, cook, stirring, for about 10 minutes to reduce to half the volume.
6. Pour into a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth.
7. Remove pork from oven and cover with foil. Let the meat rest for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cutting board or platter and slice. Serve with sauce spooned over each helping.
Reference: Roast pork tenderloins with sweet berry sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.