⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Ranch-flavored cheeseburgers done on the grill, with a nice cool flavor. Yum yum, gimme some!
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 5 slices pepper Jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons prepared ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip(R) salad dressing
- 5 hamburger buns, split
- 1 white onion, sliced
- Lettuce leaves
- Seasoned salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
2. Mix hamburger and dry ranch mix. Make into 5 thin patties. Grill patties to your preferred doneness. Top patties with pepper Jack cheese while on grill, and let melt.
3. Mix sour cream, prepared ranch dressing, and Miracle Whip in bowl.
4. Place patties on bun. Top with onion slice and lettuce. Add dressing mix to top bun. Season with seasoned salt and pepper.
Reference: Ranchburgers recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)