Quick and easy bean burritos recipe
Quick and Easy Bean Burritos⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
These fresh, spicy bean burritos are ready in less than 15 minutes. An easy lunch or dinner that’s healthy too. (See our “How to roll up a wrap” article.)
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Lettuce, grated cheese, sour cream, and salsa as desired
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas, warm
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Pour oil into a large skillet and set over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, jalapeno, and bell pepper to hot oil and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Add beans and cumin to the skillet, stir well, and heat through.
3. Divide bean mixture among the tortillas, roll up, and serve.
Tags: recipe, Quick and easy bean burritos recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Quick and easy bean burritos recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com